Even if you have not been diagnosed with depression but are dealing with a lot of stress and anxiety in your life, you could benefit from a conversation with a Trained Professional, someone who can help you sort out what is going on with you, and what you want to do about it
By making an appointment with Counselling Care Services, you’ll meet someone, who is respectful, understanding and skilled at creating a safe environment for you to share your vulnerability.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF COUNSELLING
The aim of counselling is to provide an opportunity for the client to work towards living a more satisfying and resourceful way.
The client is encouraged to explore various aspects of their life, past and present. It gives an opportunity to express feelings openly, in a way that is not usually possible with family or friends. The counsellor is not there to make judgements or offer advice but it is essentially to help people to help themselves.
UNIQUE ADVANTAGES OF USING COUNSELLING CARE SERVICES
- Specializes in Self Esteem; Anger Management; Boundaries; Abusive Relationships;
- Depression; Mid-Life; Grief, Loss & Transition.
- Even though premises are in a busy city street, access to the Practice is located within a discreet private entrance through an archway.
- Practitioner can be flexible with appointments.
- There are usually no restricted number of sessions; it is up to the client or counsellor.
- Evening sessions are available on a Wednesday or Thursday
- Saturday morning sessions can be made available on request.